Menu à la carte
What is your dream holiday in Touraine
Choose the activities you would like to do and we will design a program together.
Do not hesitate to give me your ideas, even if they are not on my list, I will do my maximum to satisfy you.
Together we’ll make your dream a reality!
Here are a few suggestions:
- Visit the Chateau de la Bourdaisiere kitchen garden, commentary provided by its gardeners.
- Picnic in the park of a private castle on the banks of the Loire
- Visit a local goat farm and taste their famous cheeses
- Discover the wild life of the Loire valley
- Discover a private garden with their collection of old roses
- Lunch in my home (coq au vin, goats cheese, apple pie and Loire valley wine) followed by a walk to the chateau where Eugene O’Neill lived
- Learn to make ‘Madeleines’, famous small French cakes, at my home together with a starter course in the French language
- Visit and shop in Tours’ farmers’ market
- Organic market at Saint Antoine du Rocher from 4pm followed by a family BBQ at my home (weather permitting)
- Guided tour of our historical sites and their hidden treasures with a qualified tour guide
- Visit a “silk worm” farm (louis XI decided to create the first royal silk manufacturers in Tours)
- Visit local art galleries
- Visit the Loire Valley Castels
- Shopping in the à la mode boutiques in Tours
- Visit a milliner and create your own hat
- Dinner dance in a “Guinguette” on the banks of the Loire
- Afternoon souvenir photograph session with a professional photographer
- Tasting of a world famous wine and a visit to its troglodyte wine cellars
- During the grape picking season, meet a local wine grower to share in the joys of the harvest